In this episode, Angela shares her advice and experiences on overcoming challenges in building a successful career. A not to be missed episode for ambitious women.
As a woman in a male-dominated industry, Angela is creating pathways for other women to step up and achieve success. She is also focused on developing the next generation of workplace designers, helping them develop the skills and confidence to make it in a tough industry.
Futurespace works with some of the world’s top companies, including American Express, Microsoft, Qantas, and Google. In the past year alone, Futurespace has worked with PwC, EA Games, KPMG, REA Group, MYOB, Magellan and Astra Zeneca.
In this episode, we delve into:
- What Ambition means to Angela
- The challenges Angela had to overcome in building her career
- Tips on how to overcome your fear of self-promotion
- Angela shares her advice for women who are operating in male-dominated industries
- Angela shares her insights on the key skill necessary to become an effective leader.
- How do women orchestrate change
Angela has overcome many challenges in building a successful career in a male-dominated industry. She is leading the way, and there is much to learn from her experience.
Connect with us on Instagram
Share your biggest takeaway or ah-ha moment from this episode?
Leave your comment below.
We’ll respond to each and every comment.
Share the love!